In 2018, the OTC Foundation awarded more than $362,000 in scholarships to 388 OTC students. This year, and with your help, the foundation is committed to increasing those numbers with a new (and delicious) program called Dine to Donate.
The OTC Foundation has partnered with several local restaurants to provide an easy way for students, employees, and the community to support the college. One night each month, a partnering restaurant will donate a portion of their proceeds to the OTC Foundation so that it may provide more scholarships to students.
To participate, simply eat at the featured restaurant on the specified night, and show the corresponding flyer on your phone or bring in a printed copy when ordering. Flyers can be found here.
Dine to Donate spring 2019 schedule:
- Friday, Jan. 25, 4-8 p.m. â€“ Panera Bread at 500 S. National in Springfield
- Tuesday, Feb. 19, 5-9 p.m. â€“ Chipotle at 1211 E. St. Louis in Springfield
- Thursday, March 21, 5-9 p.m. â€“ Red Robin at 3720 S. Glenstone in Springfield
- Tuesday, April 9, 4-9 p.m. â€“ Jasonâ€™s Deli at 1724 E. Battlefield in Springfield
- Monday, May 6, 3-10 p.m. â€“ Texas Roadhouse at 225 E .Monastery in Springfield
With the majority of OTC students qualifying for financial aid, scholarship funds can play a key role in their success. Scholarships remove financial barriers for students, allowing them to focus on their academic goals instead.
The Dine to Donate program is one way you can make a truly meaningful impact. Providing scholarships to students in need gives you the opportunity to invest in their future, creating a better tomorrow for everyone.