Tips for completing a scholarship application
To improve overall quality of your scholarship application complete the following tasks prior to submission:
1. Enroll in FASFA
2. Make sure all of your information is correct.
3. Double check your application for spelling errors.
4. Visit the OTC Writing Center for help on your personal statement essay.
5. Be sure to submit your scholarship application on time or before the deadline date. Late entries are not processed until the following semester.
6. If you have questions about completing the OTC Foundation scholarship application, contact the Foundation office at (417) 447-2651.
Note: If you are awarded an OTC Foundation Scholarhship, it may effect your financial aid and/or your financial aid may affect your Foundation Scholarship award.